ZZ Adventures in the Savage North
Name: Aetheran Leithas
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Climbing d4, Fighting d6, Notice d4, Guts d4, Shooting d10, Spellweaving d6, Stealth d6, Survival d4, Tracking d6, Lore d6
- All Thumbs: –2 Repair; Roll of 1 causes malfunction
- Clueless: –2 to most Common Knowledge rolls
- Outsider: –2 Charisma, treated badly by those of dominant society
- Vengeful (Minor): Character holds a grudge; will kill as a Major Hindrance
- Arcane Background (Sorcerer): Allows access to Arcane Background (Sorcerer)
- Brawny: +1 Toughness and Str x8 weight capacity instead of x5.
- Fleet-Footed: +2 Pace, d10 running die instead of d6
- Marksman: Aim maneuver (+2 Shooting) if hero does not move
Powers: Dispel, Smite.
Worst Nightmare: To be caged or imprisoned.
Favored Enemy: Mind Flayers.
Aetheran Leithas grew up in the Seelie Wood where he trained to track and survive in the wild. He learned to be an exceptional archer and was touched with the seed of magic that he has learned to harness in conjunction with his skills with the bow.
He has spent the last 10 years patrolling the border of the Hammerfell Mountains to guard against incursions from the creatures that have taken hold in the absence of the Dwarves. While patrolling five years ago he and four other elves came across a small group of dark elves. He and his party were successful in following them back to a cave where they found a Mind Flayer magician that was commanding the dark elves. The magician discovered the party and Aetheran was the only one to survive and return to the Star Court to report what happened. Ever since then he has trained and studied to learn what he can about the Mind Flayers. The Star Court decided to send Aetheran out to join the loosely confederated group of monster hunters in the hopes that he will have the chance to come across more information on the plans of the Mind Flayers.